My Easter twist on everything but the kitchen sink cookies! I use the same dough as my chocolate chip cookie recipe which you can find here, however I swap the chocolate for Easter candy. You can fill these cookies with whatever you like. The dough is gluten-free and dairy-free, just make sure to use candy that follows your dietary preferences. I’m gluten-free so I did end using Cadbury mini eggs becasue I jsut couldn’t resist (lol!). These are jam-packed with everyone’s beloved easter goodies and will satisfy your sweet tooth. Beware! They’re dangerously delicious 🙂
**Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chop easter candy if necessary (this includes anything sticky like marshmallows) and set aside. Gather chocolate candy such as any candy coated egg, add to a freezer ziplock bag and hit with a rolling pin until broken. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until baking soda and salt is evenly dispersed throughout flour.
- Add dry ingredients to the sugar/butter bowl and mix until dough forms.
- Fold in 1.5 cups of any peanut butter/chocolate candy into the dough. Save the rest of the candies for topping the cookies.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form dough into 2 tbsp sized balls and bake at 375 for 12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center is ooey gooey. **After 10 minutes, add excess candy to the cookies. Press candy gently into the tops of the cookies and allow to bake for remaining time, this way the sugars in the candy don’t burn 🙂
Let cool and dig in!
Thanks for checking out my blog! I’d love to hear your thoughts on this recipe in the comments below ❤
Check out my instagram! @alattaeats
& my youtube channel! @alattaeats