A delicious mango twist to your standard margarita! Mango and lime is one of my favorite combinations, so I thought why not make a margarita out of it! Perfect cocktail for the summer and all the fun events that take place. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
- 4 Glasses
- 1 Small Plate
- 2 Cups Frozen Mango
- 1 Cup Tequila
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Cup Lemonade
- ⅓ Cup Lime Juice
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 5 Lime wedges
- 3 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- With a knife, cut a through the flesh of the center of each lime wedge but stop at the rine.
- Take one lime wedge and the four glasses and fit the rim of the glass into the slit of the lime wedge and go around the rim of each glass.
- Add 3 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp kosher salt to the small plate and mix until combined. Take each glass, place the outer rim onto the mixer and move in a circular motion until the entire rim is covered.
- Add the frozen mango, ice, tequila, lemonade, lime juice and pinch of salt into blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into each glass.
- Take the 4 remaining lime wedges, fit the slit onto the coated rim of the glass and serve 🙂
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! Your support is deeply appreciated!