This gluten-free and dairy-free quinoa summer salad is fresh, tangy, savory, and nutritionally satisfying. This salad is make for those unbearable hot summer afternoons. The tomato and lemon juice give this salad an acidic tang, balancing out the fattiness of the olive oil and avocado. This quinoa salad goes great with all things barbecue, grilled chicken, roasted veggies, and more!
Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Quinoa Salad FAQS:
How long does this quinoa salad lasts the fridge?
This salad lasts up to three days stored in the refrigerator.
Can I make this quinoa salad the night before?
This is a great salad to prepare and combine the quinoa and dressing the night before, and then add the tomatoes and avocado before serving.
- Large Saucepan
- Stove-friendly Spoon
- Sharp Knife
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Tablespoon Measurment
- Teaspoon Measurement
- 3 Cups Cooked Quinoa Any kind works!
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Cup Mini Pearl Tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon Just the juice
- 1 ½ Tsp Minced Garlic The pre-minced kind
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Pinch Cracked Black Pepper
*Make sure quinoa is already cooked. If not, prepare quinoa according to package directions and let cool.
- Cube avocados, and then cut tomatoes into quarters. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, add avocadoes, tomatoes, and quinoa. Pour in the dressing and toss everything together. Taste, and add additonal salt if necessary.
- Store in for up to 2 days or serve right away!
- Enjoy 🙂
Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Quinoa Summer Salad perfect for the 4th of july. Full recipe in buo😇🌸🥗 #glutenfree #dairyfree #4thofjuly #summerrecipes #quinoa♬ Summer day – TimTaj
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! I sincerely appreciate your support!
3 responses to “Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Quinoa Salad”
This is an amazing salad. Not only is it beautiful it’s delicious too. It makes the best lunch!
Incredible salad, that’s healthy and flavorful!
[…] Quinoa Summer Salad Recipe […]