This gluten-free and dairy-free quinoa summer salad is perfect for hot afternoons. The tomato and lemon juice give this salad an acidic tang which balances out the fattiness of the olive oil and avocado. This quinoa salad goes great with all things barbecue, grilled chicken, roasted veggies, and more!
- Large Saucepan
- Stove-friendly Spoon
- Sharp Knife
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Tablespoon Measurment
- Teaspoon Measurement
- 3 Cups Cooked Quinoa Any kind works!
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Cup Mini Pearl Tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon Just the juice
- 1 ½ Tsp Minced Garlic The pre-minced kind
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Pinch Cracked Black Pepper
*Make sure quinoa is already cooked. If not, prepare quinoa according to package directions and let cool.
- Cube avocados, and then cut tomatoes into quarters. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, add avocadoes, tomatoes, and quinoa. Pour in the dressing and toss everything together. Taste, and add additonal salt if necessary.
- Store in for up to 2 days or serve right away!
- Enjoy 🙂
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! Your support is deeply appreciated!