Quinoa salads are the perfect dish. I’m serious. These salads are high in protein, contain vegetables which mean nutrients and fiber, they’re delicious, and they’re incredibly easy to make! I highly recommend trying this easy recipe especially if your guests have dietary preferences. This particular salad is gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and vegan! Give it a try and let me know what you think 🙂
- Large Saucepan
- Stove-friendly Spoon
- Sharp Knife
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Tablespoon Measurment
- Teaspoon Measurement
- 3 Cups Cooked Quinoa Any kind works!
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Cup Mini Pearl Tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon Just the juice
- 1 ½ Tsp Minced Garlic The pre-minced kind
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Pinch Cracked Black Pepper
- *Make sure quinoa is already cooked. If not, prepare quinoa according to package directions and let cool.
- 1. Cube avocados, and then cut tomatoes into quarters. Set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and set aside.
- 3. In a large serving bowl, add avocadoes, tomatoes, and quinoa. Pour in the dressing and toss everything together. Taste, and add additonal salt if necessary.
- 4. Store in for up to 2 days or serve right away!
- Enjoy 🙂
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! If you try this recipe, please tag me either on here @alattaeats or on instagram @alattaeats! Feel free to share your thoughts/questions below in the comments 🙂