Servings: 4 People
- 1 Cup Dry White Quinoa
- 2 Cups Water
- 3 Tbsp Earth Balance Any Vegan/Dairy-Free Butter
- 1 Lime
- 1 Handful Cilantro Leaves
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
1. Rinse quinoa with cool water until water runs clear.2. In a large sauce pan, add water, quinoa, and salt.3. Bring to a boil, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes. The quinoa is ready when all the water is absorbed.
Prepare Other Ingredients
4. While quinoa cooks, rinse and chop cilantro leaves. Chop enough leaves until theres about 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro.5. Cut lime in half and set aside.
6. Once the water is comepletely absorbed, remove sauce pan from heat.7. Add vegan/dairy-free butter to quinoa and stir until completely melted.8. Squeeze the limes over the quinoa and stir until well combined.9. Lastly, add chopped cilantro, toss until well combined, and salt to taste.Serve & Enjoy!
Sodium: 658mg | Calcium: 30mg | Vitamin C: 5mg | Vitamin A: 483IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 265mg | Calories: 223kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 9g | Protein: 6g | Carbohydrates: 29g | Iron: 2mg