Consider these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip No-Chill Cookies a peanut butter cup in cookie form. There’s just enough peanut butter to give a peanut butter flavor without leaving your mouth dry and sticky. Altogether, these cookies take about a half-hour to make! Also, don’t worry, these gluten-free dairy-free cookies don’t skimp on the chocolate. This recipe calls for an entire bag of dairy-free milk chocolate chips!
What is a No-Chill Cookie Recipe?
A No-Chill Cookie recipe is a cookie recipe that doesn’t require the cookie dough to be chilled prior to baking. This kind of recipe yields quick cookies!
Which peanut butter do I use in these Gluten-Free Dairy-free Cookies?
Make sure to use a peanut butter with an ingredient list that only peanuts. I used an unsalted peanut butter from Trader Joe’s (not sponsored). I find their peanut butter is good quality and very affordable.
Which dairy-free chocolate do I use in these Gluten-Free Dairy-free Cookies?
This recipe called for one bag of dairy-free milk chocolate chips which is about the equivalent the amount of chocolate in two chocolate bars. If dairy-free milk chocolate chips are not available, feel free to use 2 dairy-free milk chocolate bars and give them a rough chop before adding to the dough.
If dairy-free milk chocolate is not an option altogether, feel free to use your favorite dairy-free chocolate. Make sure to use the same amount chocolate in a bag of chocolate chips, approximately 11-12oz.
- Large Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- Whisk, electric mixer, or stand mixer
- 2 Large baking sheets
- ¼ Cup Cookie scoop optional
- Parchment Paper
- Plastic Wrap
- Cooling Rack
- 1½ Cups Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free 1:1 Baking Flour
- ½ Cup Unsalted Peanut Butter room temperature
- ⅔ Cup Brown Sugar dark or light works
- ⅓ Cup White Granulated Sugar
- ¾ Cup Vegan Butter softened, 1½ sticks
- 1 Large Egg room temperature
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract or ½ Tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt
- 11 oz Bag of Dairy-Free Milk Chocolate Chips add more or less according to your preferences
Peanut Butter Drizzle (optional)
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and baking powder until the baking powder and baking soda are evenly distributed. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix vegan butter and peanut butter on medium speed until the evenly combined. Then mix at medium-high until the mixture appears slightly lighter in color.
- In the same large bowl, add white and brown sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Mix together on low-medium speed until all lumps disappear. Then, mix in the egg until combined.
- Add 1/2 of the flour mixture to the large bowl and mix until combined. Then repeat with remaining flour.
- Fold in chocolate chips. (Use as much or as little as you'd like!)
- Scoop approximately 2 large tablespoons of dough onto parchment lined baking sheet. Leave 2 inches between each knob of cookie dough. Repeat with another baking sheet with remaining dough.
- Bake at 350°F for 11 minutes or until edges are golden brown and the cookies are cooked through to your liking. Place on cooling rack.
- Microwave additional 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil for 30 seconds or until coconut oil is melted. Add the powdered sugar and mix thoroughly until completely smooth.
- Drizzle cookies with peanut butter mixture and serve! Enjoy!
Enjoy these Gluten-free Diary-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies? Here are some similar recipes:
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! I sincerely appreciate your support!